In order to fully appraise a funding application Maven would need to receive a detailed investment proposal covering the key points about your business and growth plans, including:
- A detailed description of your company and its products or services.
- Your growth plan and reasons for seeking NPIF investment.
- Details of the market in which you operate, and your company profile within that market.
- Your current financial position, historic and current accounts, and analysis and financial projections based on receiving NPIF funding.
- Biographies of the key people involved in the business, including relevant sector senior team experience and expertise.
- Your exit strategy for the period post NPIF investment, including potential acquirers, IPO opportunities or other strategies.
Download our business Plan Checklist
The strength and experience of the management team ultimately drives business success, and so is a key factor in assessing eligibility for NPIF funding. We therefore aim to meet management as early as possible in the process so that we can start to build an understanding of the business, its product and markets, and the key people.
We will also undertake both internal and external due diligence on a proposed investment and, assuming that we have access to all of the necessary information, aim to deliver a tailored funding package that suits the growth requirements of your business.