Hampton by Hilton, Manchester
New build hotel located in Manchester’s vibrant Northern Quarter
Hotel completed and opened
Hampton by Hilton in Manchester
Hampton by Hilton, M4
221-bedroom Hampton by Hilton hotel located in Manchester’s Northern Quarter, well situated to serve business and leisure travellers due to its proximity to Victoria Station, Manchester Arena and Noma.
The steel frame structure includes the provision of basement parking and boasts a contemporary façade, sympathetic to the surrounding warehouse buildings of the Manchester skyline.
- Maven project managed the development on behalf of overseas fund. Hotel
completed and opened late 2020.
- Development cost £24.6 million.
- Franchise Agreement with Hilton Worldwide.
- Hotel Management Agreement with RBH Hospitality Management.
- Total additional funding raised of £3.2 million in January 2021:
- Mezzanine loan of £1.75 million from Maven Investor Partners
- CBILS loans of £1.5 million
“The new Hampton by Hilton is situated in a superb location with a host of attractions close by, and it will cater for the rising number of visitors coming to the area for leisure and business, as well as assist with the further enhancement of the city’s vibrant Northern Quarter.”
Colin Anderson, Partner at Maven