Portfolio /Fund Administrator (Newcastle/ Durham/ Manchester)
Position: Portfolio/ Fund Administrator
Based: Newcastle/ Durham/ Manchester
Benefits: Generous benefits package including employer pension contribution and private healthcare cover
We are currently recruiting for Portfolio /Fund Administrator to join our team on a permanent basis.
Maven manages a number of Regional BBB Funds providing loans and Equity to SMEs with growth potential. The funds are managed by Maven teams based in Newcastle, Durham and Manchester and an element of the role will be to visit the other regional offices to work closely with each team.
This role represents additional resource for the Regional Fund Reporting Team, which reflects the success of the Funds and a growing portfolio of companies. The role will be located in the Newcastle, Durham or Manchester office depending on where the successful candidate is based.
This role will provide key support to the portfolio team and the investment teams working on the deploying the Funds.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Collate and compile monthly investor reports for the British Business Bank (BBB), including data on applications for funding, progress of applications, investments completed, valuations and economic outputs.
- Using data from multiple sources, compile the detailed quarterly investor report to BBB, providing updates on Fund activity and the portfolio.
- Ensure performance against Fund objectives and targets, financial and non- financial, are recorded and reported to BBB and Fund auditors.
- Co-ordinate quarterly submissions of financial claims and payments in relation to associated funding schemes.
- Maintain and promote high levels of data quality in relation to the Fund’s CRM system – working closely with the investment team and finance team to ensure all relevant information is captured for accurate and timely reporting to BBB.
What you need to succeed:
- including the ability to work with large datasets on Excel, using pivot tables and formulas.
Benefits you get in return
In addition to excellent career progression – with fantastic opportunities for promotion - training, support and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities.
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
It is flexible so that means you can pick benefits to suit you!
How to apply:
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maven Capital Partners UK LLP is a subsidiary of Mattioli Woods plc.