ESG & Compliance Assistant
Position: ESG & Compliance Assistant
Benefits: Generous benefits package including employer pension contribution and private healthcare cover
The main purpose of the role is to act as support to the Compliance team as well as assisting Maven’s ESG initiative by carrying out data collection and entry, supporting clients with the gathering and reporting of ESG data, and the production of ESG reports.
This is an office-based, full time role, 34.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
WHO WE ARE?
Maven Capital Partners (a subsidiary of Mattioli Woods plc) is a leading Venture Capital Trust (VCT), Private Equity and Property Fund Manager.
We work with growing businesses of all sizes across a range of sectors, providing the essential capital and expertise to unlock potential and help accelerate growth. We have a long term track record of supporting a range of transaction types, including management buyouts, growth capital, buy and build projects, equity value release and pre-IPO financing. For more information about us visit our website www.mavencp.com
- Liaise with the Compliance team to ensure that all ESG reporting requirements are met.
- Support the Compliance Partner and Compliance Analyst with regular risk and compliance activities, in particular;
- Support the Compliance Analyst with the maintenance of compliance registers.
- Support the Compliance Analyst with desk-based compliance monitoring activities
- Act as key contact for ESG enquiries from portfolio companies.
- Provide guidance and support to portfolio companies in gathering ESG data.
- Working closely with the Investment Team and portfolio companies to help embed the ESG process.
- Assisting with the collation and reporting of ESG data, ensuring the data is accurate and up to date.
- Assisting with the development of ESG reports.
- Support the Compliance Analyst with Risk and Compliance reporting.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate the ability to embrace and absorb changes in instructions and processes
- Can maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates clear and precise verbal communication at all levels
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good technical ability in Excel, Outlook and all other Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience working in a regulatory environment would be beneficial
- Previous experience within a financial services business would be beneficial
- An evident passion for Sustainability
- University / College Graduate preferred but not essential.
The benefits of choosing Maven
In addition to excellent career progression – with fantastic opportunities for promotion - training, support, and a great office environment, you will also have the exciting opportunity to take part in charity fundraising events and other social activities
Your benefits package includes the following:
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension (10% paid by employer)
- Life Assurance ( 7 x your salary)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Ability to buy additional holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail discounts
- Company paid training
- 34.5 hours per week
- You will be able to pick additional benefits to suit you
How to apply:
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? To apply please email: email@example.com
Maven Capital Partners UK LLP is a subsidiary of Mattioli Woods plc.