Job Description: To provide support to the Property Investment Team and the various departments across the business.
Salary: Flexible dependent upon experience
Benefits: Generous benefits package including employer pension contribution and private healthcare cover.
- Assisting with the management of the Team’s activities and the maintenance and control of associated files and documentation
- Providing assistance to the Team, ensuring records and documentation are maintained and up to date
- Assisting the Team, by proactive management of ongoing projects and opportunities
- Reviewing legal, banking and other similar documentation
- Preparing communications with Co-Investors, project partners etc.
- Compiling and reviewing investment papers, presentations, documentation, reports and minutes etc.
- Compiling and maintaining standard data and statistics for use in Team presentations
- Arranging and attending various meetings and drafting minutes
- Co-ordination and management of Team diaries and calendars
- Dealing with sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner
- Providing general support and performing additional administrative duties across the organisation and its various departments
- Providing assistance to support staff with the organisation of events and travel arrangements
Key Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working knowledge of legal, banking and similar documentation
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time management and adherence to deadlines
- Strong computer skill with good use of MS Office Suite, in particular, Word and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply either via LinkedIn or send your CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maven Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.