Portfolio Administration and Analysis
Position: Portfolio Administration and Analysis
Salary: Competitive, pro-rated salary for flexible working hours would be considered
Benefits: Generous benefits package including employer pension contribution and private healthcare cover
Maven manages debt and equity funds from its Manchester Office, including the provision of Equity Finance via the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF) in the North West of England.
Since its launch in February 2017 the NPIF fund managed by Maven has invested a total of £46m supporting around 60 SMEs and creating over 600 jobs; and this portfolio is set to increase still further over the next two years.
This role will provide key support to portfolio team based in the Manchester Office.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to collate and compile reports to facilitate the monitoring of the performance of investee companies; to highlight trends and risks associated with trading performance and the management of cash within those businesses
- IT literate with excellent Financial systems knowledge (particularly cloud-based SME packages such as Xero, Quickbooks, Sage or Freeagent)
- Adept at planning and organising to deliver reports on a timely basis.
- Confident, self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to work to deadlines.
- An accounting qualification (AAT) or part-qualified as well as advanced excel skills, would be a distinct advantage.
The role involves:
- Working closely with the Portfolio and Investment teams collecting, collating and updating the Maven Management Information (MMI) with financial information from investee companies.
- Providing support to the Portfolio Team Director with the reporting and monitoring of the portfolio of investments managed by the Manchester Office.
- Producing reports from the MMI to ensure that reporting deadlines are met.
- Maintaining and making suggestions to continually improve reporting systems to monitor the performance of the investee businesses.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply either via LinkedIn or send your CV and covering letter outlining your salary expectations to email@example.com.
Maven Capital Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.